Monday, January 05, 2009

Randomness

I have added some random pictures from last month:
Olivia's phase of refusing to lay down to take a nap.  Eventually the nap wins!
Grace school party
Grace loved this train made out of candy.  It did not make it to the car as a train, half was already eaten.
All the children brought a wrapped coloring book and they had a gift exchange.
Grace loved the cupcake...or should I say the icing.
Olivia is in love with her food.  Below is one our messiest night, taco soup.

1 comments:

Mommy Belle said...

I just started reading your blog. My mom had found your blog and sent me the link (I guess through a scrapbooking link or something). Your girls are precious, and I've enjoyed reading your blog too. I have a 2 year old little girl, so it is fun reading about other children somewhat close in age to her.