Saturday, January 10, 2009

Gymboree Birthday Party

Today we went to a birthday party for Owen. Owen is a little boy from church who turned two. The party was held at Gymboree and my girls just LOVED it. I wish I would of gotten a picture of them with the birthday boy.



Grace has always loved being thrown up in the air!

Chad became the king of the mountain.  He enjoyed playing with all the kids.  
I think at one point Chad had four kids waiting in line to jump to him.
Sweet Miller.  Miller is a little boy at our church who loves babies.  He was so sweet to Olivia.  
I love the next two pictures of Olivia, they really show of the personality she is getting.  The first is a shot of her talking to the baby in the mirror.
Look at the smile.  You can just tell she is up to no good.

0 comments: