Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Two Months Old

Olivia is two months old today. It has been a fast two months in some ways but it other ways it has been so long. I do feel like I am back to normal and finally adjusting to having two little ones in the house. Olivia is doing great. I think we have found the right dose of medicine for her reflux, even though we might need to adjust in the next month or two as reflux usually peaks around 4 months. She is back to our happy content baby. She cries when she is hungry, sleepy, poopy or when her reflux is bothering her. She loves to lay on her back and watch the ceiling fans. She also likes the swing and bouncy seat. I think her favorite place is still in the baby bjorn, I now also face her forward in it so she can see everything. She loves looking around and is just as nosey as Grace was. She makes all sorts of sweets sounds now and looks for familiar faces. She is smiling a lot and loves her big sister talking to her. She is growing like a weed and just in the last week is fitting in her 3-6 month outfits. We go to the doctor Friday and I will be able to give you stats then. She is sleeping really well at night. I feed her around 10 pm and she usually sleeps till 5 or 6 am then back down for a few hours. That is so much better then Grace ever was, Grace didn't sleep that many hours till she was around 6 months. Although we still have some nights Olivia gets up around 5 am . She is eating every three hours during the days and is actually starting to go a little longer between feedings. I think it was a fluke, but Olivia rolled over from her back to her stomach last week. It's actually a funny story. I was feeding Olivia in my room and Grace was playing in my bathroom. Grace got really quiet so I went to check on her. And guess what I found? Gracie was panting her toenails...YES, she had my fingernail polish top off and was trying to paint her toes. I laid Olivia on the rug and grabbed Grace and and ran her to the kitchen to clean her up. When I came back to the bathroom Olivia was laying on her tummy with one of her arms stuck underneath her. I didn't see it happen and it hasn't happened sense. It's never a dull moment around here. Enjoy a few pictures of my sweet girls!



This is a picture of me trying to get some shots before I fed her.
I love putting the girls in matching outfits.
I love this picture! It looks like she is trying to wave.
My girls before bath time. I don't think Olivia got Chad's and Grace's skin, she looks lighter.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great smile Olivia.......we're smiling right back at you.

Love All,

Pops