Monday, March 03, 2008

We are HOME

We have all moved back into the house and man, does it feel good to be home. Olivia has done wonderful ever since we left the hospital. Grace is learning to share mommy and daddy. We are all doing great and have Maw Maw (my mom) at my house for a week. Life just couldn't get much better.

Olivia all ready to come home!All ready for the car trip home. Olivia slept the whole way home and during her first trip to Publix.


Grace and her "baby".
Aren't they the cutest in their matching outfits?
And YEAH!!! I came home to a nice clean home with brand new floors! They look awesome!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you are already home and everything worked out for you to come home to one put back together! Your girls are beautiful in their matching outfits. We'll see you soon! Robyn

Hilary said...

How adorable! That outfit that you have Olivia in is so cute. I'm sure you guys are all glad to be home with your new little one!