Thursday, January 17, 2008

Snow in Georgia

It snowed in Georgia yesterday evening. I watched on TV at all the cities around us with snow but none at our house. I knew it had to be coming, so like a kid, Grace and I sat by the back door with jackets on and camera in hand. It finally came! I was so excited when I first saw the smallest snowflake that we ran outside and started taking pictures. Within thirty minutes we had large flakes coming down, covering the ground. Grace and I played in it off and on for those thirty minutes then went back outside when daddy drove up for work and played for a few more minutes. Daddy showed Grace how to write in the snow and to throw snow balls. He actually got Grace right in the month. I wish I had a picture of it. She didn't cry but she didn't think it was funny either!

SNOW!
Trying to catch a snowflake
Now is when it is really starting to come down. Grace just kept pointing at the snowflakes.

She finally caught one!
She is not happy in this pictures, I think she is finally cold and wet.
Daddy's message to Grace.

Grace's message to daddy.

This is what the house looked like this morning, Thursday morning, after the rain in the middle of the night. It is still a little white with ice on the trees. Grace keeps looking out the back window says, "COOL"!


0 comments: