Thursday, January 24, 2008

Six weeks from today!

Olivia should be arriving six weeks from today! It still seems so long away yet I know it is just around the corner. I am still feeling good but diffidently pregnant. I love to sleep during the day and at night. Sleeping at night isn't the best just because it is so hard to move but it seems better then last time I was pregnant. I am pretty sure I am waddling now and I feel like I am bigger then I was with Grace. I have gained 7lbs so far. I think I gained around 12lbs with Grace and they were mostly at the end. Grace knows something is going on and talks to Olivia in my belly. When she is done talking she will pull my shirt back down and tell her bye bye. Too cute! As parents we are getting excited to meet our new daughter. We lay in bed at night wondering what she will look like. Will she have hair? What color will it be? Will she have my cheeks? This list goes on...
To humor me I put a poll on the right side on my blog. If you have a minutes vote on how big you thing Olivia will be. (Grace was 8 lbs 13 oz)

0 comments: