Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

Every Thanksgiving when I think of what I am thankful for these thoughts come to my mind:
Chad
Grace
our church
family
health

This year I have two new things...one of course is my healthy pregnancy and Olivia coming in March. The second is friends! I have always had great friends but I have always kind of taken them for granted. But this year on Thanksgiving morning we all woke up at the lake to find out both my parents had gotten the stomach virus over night. So we loaded up the car with the dog, Grace and Hudson and headed home. On that trip home all I could think is, can we celebrate Thanksgiving just the four of us. No food for a traditional Thanksgiving dinner, much less any food in the house. I then had a few friends names that popped into my mind. Could I really call and ask if we could join them? I did call and my friend took my family in, in a heartbeat. That's what friends are for. And I am very thankful for my friends.

I attempted to take pictures but did not get anything good. But I'll share what I did get.

Grace and Hudson at the lake.

Grace pushing Erin around the house while they waited for dinner.

Hudson after we stole a cookie.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING


0 comments: