Friday, March 06, 2009

What have we been up to?

Everything is starting to calm down around here after all our birthday excitement.  Chad continues to job hunt and is reffing at the soccer fields as much as he can.  I have to say that I am super thankful for everything he is doing around the house!  

Grace and Coba have made a special little bond in the last few weeks.  I love to listen to her give the dog commands...and the dog listens.  Those are Grace's perfect friends...the ones that will do whatever she says.
It is hard to believe that less then a week ago we were playing in snow and today we are wearing shirtsleeves.  The kids LOVE to be outside.  
Grace and Aidan (the little boy I keep)
Olivia is in to everything even outside.  She stood at this sand table FOREVER playing in the sand.  She did awesome until she used the shovel as a spoon and feed herself.

If you don't know how to get out...just climb out the back window!

This is one of my favorite views from my house.  And it reminds me of on of the many reasons I love this house.  
The threesome!  

Chad has been busy around the house.  He painted the foyer and den gray.  It looks awesome.
This picture reminds me of the movie ELF.

0 comments: