Sunday, March 01, 2009

Snow Day!

YEAH!  I love when it snows in Georgia.  Grace was super excited to see the snow coming down today, almost as much as mommy (and from what I hear I get that excitement from Paw Paw).  I took Olivia out to play for a few minutes.  At first she was very unsure of the cold wet white stuff, but when I brought her back inside she was crying to stay out.  Grace loved playing outside.  She kept yelling at the top of her lungs "It's Snowing!".  This is the most snow I have seen come down in a long time.  The snow is very wet and not all is sticking but it has been snowing for the last five hours and it is STILL coming down.  It is SO pretty!





There is nothing like enjoying hot chocalate together!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

After 15 years of Illinois, we nolonger get excited about snow. Tell Grace that MeMe has gone out every year and made a snow angel like she did and up here it stays for a month or two.

Love All,

Pops