Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My girls

A little update on my girls!  They are doing great and are as CraZy as ever!  
Olivia was taken to her one year check up last week and got a great report.  She weighed in at 22.5lbs and 31 3/4 inches long.  Putting her in the 50% for weight and 90% for height.  She has just started showing interest in walking!!!  She took about a dozen steps in a row on Sunday night.  In some ways I am ready for her to walk and in others I am not.  The girl is a nut and loves to be in the center of attention.  She loves to dance when she hears music and has her own little sing song she hums. The girls wishes she could be outside 24/7, she hears the door open and takes off trying to escape to the great outdoors.  The girl says a new word almost every day.  Her two new words from yesterday were "Copa" and "Up".   She continues to be a great eater and a pretty good sleeper.  
Grace is growing up to a wonderful little girl.  It is so neat to have complete conversations with her.  She continues to enjoy school and soccer practice.  She loves being out and about.  She has great directional sense and know where we are going by the turns out of the neighborhood.  As soon as she sees we are returning home she cries out, "I don't want to go home!".  Grace also believes she is spiderman.  My guess is she got this from school but it is SO cute.  I asked her the other day is she could brag something out of the dryer and her response was, "Yes, I'm spiderman!".  I believe we have hit the terrible three's inside of two's.  She has become Ms. Independent and is great at talking back.  (I guess it is pay back from me as a child.)  Everything is in five minutes.  I guess we use that with her a lot.  She is also the sweetest little thing too.  She came up and hugged my neck last week and told me that she loved me and I was her favorite mommy.  It just melts my heart!!!

Maw Maw, Olivia and Paw Paw watching Grace play soccer!
The joy of a Box
It is so fun to watch my girls play with each other.



0 comments: