Monday, May 05, 2008

She is on the move

Olivia is on the move. Last week I put her on her baby mat and the next thing I know she has moved a few inches away... A few minutes late she was even a few inches further...Then the next thing I know she is off the mat and mad that she is on the hardwoods.





Chad says I have an obsession with strollers...and I admit I might. This is the latest purchase, an umbrella stroller. We bought this right before Olivia was born. It is so light and Grace loves to sit in it. After both of my surgeries I would push Grace in the stroller and carry Olivia in the baby bjorn. On Friday I decided to take a short walk around the neighborhood. I put Olivia in the stroller and Grace walked. I just thought Olivia was too cute and had to take pictures.







0 comments: