Friday, May 30, 2008

Candy Solves All

On Wednesday Grace and I had a very scary experience. I went to Kroger to run in for a quick pick up of two or three items. Grace begged to sit in the back of the cart which I allowed and I put Olivia in her seat in the top part. Being the short person I am I can't really see over Olivia. I was backing up the cart in the parking lot and the same time Grace began to stand up. YES she flow out and landed on her head/face. It scared me to death to see her laying on her face on concrete. I calmly picked her up, looked for blood or bones and then comfort her for a few minutes. Once inside an employ gave her a sucker which dried up the tears right away. By the time we got to the soccer fields she was still pitiful so I gave her chocolate candy. Candy makes everything better.

You can see some of the redness on the side of her face. It went away in just a few short hours, but she still has a knot on that side of her head.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh...that is funny!

Hope said...

Bless her heart and yours!!! She is so right though, candy does make it all better :)!