Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mothers Day

We had a wonderful Mother's Day. We started the day off at church and then went to the lake to see my parents. The weather was cool but we had a blast at there house. Grace was able to go swimming, go on a golf cart ride, play with Hudson and hang out with Maw Maw and Paw Paw. Olivia enjoyed sleeping on her daddy's chest!




Look how big she looks on him...
Chad is the BEST gift giver...I wish I could be more like him. For this mother's day the girls gave me outdoor dinnerware and a margarita machine. HOW FUN!!! Thanks Honey.

Grace's Friend Cory

I would have to say Grace's best friend at the age of two is Cory or as Grace calls him, "CorCor". Grace and Cory are together many days a week due to U12 boys soccer, men's soccer, Sunday church, and small group. I think last week the only day they didn't see each other is on Monday. They truly play very well together. It's so fun to watch them.


Floor Time

Olivia is beginning to enjoy floor time more. She doesn't last on her tummy very long but she also doesn't scream as soon as you put her on it either.







1 comments:

Amy said...

Love the pics of Cory and Grace.