Saturday, June 27, 2009

What will tonight bring?

Every night before I go to bed I go in and check on the girls, retuck them in and give them a kiss. Lately it has become a must that I check on Grace. Undoubtedly she has taken after her mother and has a hard time sleeping well until everybody is home. (Chad is still reffing three nights a week which gets him home pretty late.) One night this week I found her bed empty! After a second of fear I saw her asleep in the floor beside her bed. She made herself a nice little pallet...
Another night this week I put her down at nine. Just before eleven I went to check in on her and she was just laying in the bed wide awake!
And then one night she came in my room about midnight. I asked her what was wrong and she told me she was scared. She then told me their were monsters in her room. So I went in a sprayed the monsters aways then she went fast to sleep.

0 comments: