Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Big Night

Last night was Grace's preschool Christmas program. She was very excited about going, singing, she had practiced her songs all week and she was in her Christmas best. But as soon as I dropped her off in her classroom she had a little meltdown... but she did such a good job. She got on stage,with NO tears and she didn't run off to us. There was not much singing coming out of her mouth just the nervous bite of her fingers. My favorite part was the smile and wave when she saw us in the audience. I have the preformance on my camcorder if anyone wants to come watch home video, hehehe.



Olivia was awesome the whole time! I actually think she enjoyed the music.

I love this picture below! TOO SWEET!


Thank you Maw Maw and Paw Paw for coming!




Here is Grace singing parts of the three songs she learned at school: