Wednesday, July 23, 2008

What we've been up to...

What have we been up to this week?

We have been busy this week. Chad and I are helping build out a room at our church and making it into a "Blue's House" for the youth. The girls have joined us every night till VERY late. They have been so good and the room is coming along.


Look at Gracie's sleepy eyes. She is with Heather in this picture. She loves hanging out with "Header".

I have been working on learning more about the sewing machine. Here are a couple of my projects this week.

Reversible Bib

A little nursery tote for Sundays.

Chad and I leave tomorrow to go to Savannah to celebrate our 10 year wedding anniversary.

2 comments:

Hope said...

Look at how cute your bib and bag are :)!!!! You did a great job! I think I need some sewing lessons from you...

Have a great time on your anniversary trip :)!!! We are getting geared up for back to school...

Did you sign up for that stroller contest? That sounds so cool! I won a silver stamped necklace in a blog contest the other day- I was thrilled :)!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your anniversary! I wish I could sew neat things like you did! Awesome!
If you have time, call me while you're in Savannah! I'd love to see you if you have the chance!
912.884.3820 (home)
404.732.7509 (cell)
Amy "Forsee" Charron