Monday, July 28, 2008

Three Post in One...

SAVANNAH
This past weekend Chad and I (with Olivia) spent the weekend in Savannah to celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary. Chad and I met in 1994 in Stateboro when we were both in school at Georgia Southern. We were neighbors in Greenbriar and began dating in January 1995. We were engaged in 1997 with our wedding in July of 1998 just a few months after we graduated. The last ten years have been amazing. Some of my favorite moments are our wedding, our first home, helping plant a new church and the birth of both our little girls. I can't wait to see what God has in store for us in the years to come. I love you baby!

Picture of all of us at The Crab Shack on Tybee Island
On Friday and Saturday night we sat on River Street and enjoyed watching everything going on.
We stayed at the Hyatt on River Street.
We had an amazing view from our room.
I loved watching the big boats come in.
Hanging out at the City Market.
The only time we got in our car was to go to Tybee for dinner one night. The rest of the time we walked. It is SO pretty down there. I loved walking River Street and the historical squares.



OLD STOMPIN' GROUNDS
On our way down to Savannah it only seemed appropriate to go by the Stateboro to reminisce. We had some good times at Georgia Southern.


Chad's first dorm.


LASER SHOW
After we retrieved Grace from my parents we set off to Stone Mountain to meet the youth for the Laser Show Sunday night.

Grace and Olivia with my friend, Mary Ellen's, girls. Grace loves all the girls. She was so cute being motherly to Abby the youngest, running around with Lizzy, copying Maddy and loving on Caydn the oldest. (Abby is missing from the picture)
Some of our youth.
Gracie and daddy watching the laser show.

0 comments: