Monday, July 14, 2008

No Title

I don't have a fun title today just a couple of pictures of what we have been up to.


Olivia loves the exersaucer and being outside!
Grace's favorite thing right now..."cut, cut"...scissors!
Grace found her hat and put on Olivia the other morning, then turned to me and told me to go get the camera.
Does she look like she is enjoying this?

I found on another mother's website where she has muffin tin Mondays. Every Monday she serves her child food out of her muffin tin. I am always looking for new things to do so we tried it today. Grace loved it, she giggled as soon as I put it in front of her. (Aidan, the little boy I keep, really liked it too.) I think we found something new to do on Mondays.
Green beans, applesauce, graham cracker sticks, blueberries, roast beef and cheese. The first thing Grace went for was the roast beef.

1 comments:

Hope said...

I am cracking up at "Go get the camera" :)... Grace knew that would make a cute picture :). Love the muffin tin idea! I may have to try that with my crew :). Have you been embroidering?