Friday, July 11, 2008

Eat Mor Chikin


You can't be part of the Chick-fil-a family all these years and not go to Cow Appreciation Day. We ALL dressed up like cows and headed out for lunch at our local Chick-fil-a. A little nervous that we would be the only ones dressed up. MAN...the place was packed with families and day cares. I got a free combo and Grace and Aidan got free kid meals. They loved watching everyone but when "the Cow" came out to visit everyone mine kids freaked out. Grace literally jumped over the table screaming when she was the cow. I know she was scared but I could help but laugh. All I heard the whole way home was, "NO, COW!".
We had a fun time even if I did feel a little silly!






4 comments:

Amy said...

Great pics. We went for lunch also, but did not dress up. I am impressed!

Niki Jolene said...

Your kids are adorable!

We did it with our MOMs Club and it was fun!

The manager at chickfila took our picture and it is now hanging up at our local restaurant

:)

Hope said...

Look at ya'll...just adorable :)!!! I love Grace's necklace, and that silly face pic is so cute! Olivia and the cow are precious...especially the black and whites. I love seeing your pictures. You do such a great job!!! How's the embroidery coming along?

Joanna said...

I got here from your comment on Hope's page....this is such a cute idea. I laughed so hard because my daughter would have been right over the table with yours when the cow approached! She is 6 and still doesnt like people in big costumes. Too cute!