Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Spirit

Grace has really gotten into the Christmas spirit. We have had a busy last few days full of fun, friends and family. We are SO looking forward to tonight and tomorrow morning!!!
Yesterday we enjoyed a brunch at Smoke Rise County Club. The little ones were on their best behaviors.

I love this picture. Grace's new thing is to grab both Chad and I around the neck and squeeze. My sweet girl!
They thought holding hands was the best thing in the world.

On Saturday we went to Lizzy's birthday party at Chunkie Cheese. Grace enjoyed playing the games but not riding anything.



On Thursday we exchanged gift with the kiddos I keep. Grace opened the three presents, looked under our Christmas tree full of gifts and said, "more, mama?". I know she is going to have fun this Christmas.She loved the vaccum/cleaning set from Erin. And the bows in her hair just makes the picture.

0 comments: