Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The school year comes to an end...

As Grace's first year of school came to an end this week I thought I would catch up my blog friends (and my journal) with everything that we have been up to.

Tuesday was Grace's end of year party and Thursday was her last day of school.  I don't think she really gets the words "schools finished".  I do believe she will be sad and will miss her friends and teachers.  She had a great year and I am so happy that I decided to send her.  She is already signed up for a week of camp this summer and three day three year old class next year.
Mrs. Kelly and Grace
Grace and Mrs. Larissa
Pizza was served at the party.  Olivia was so cute sitting at the table with the big kids.
She was so proud of herself.
Grace was excited about her treat bucket her got...water guns, beachballs, stickers, balls, candy, etc.


The week before school was out Grace's class went on a class field trip to Brusters.  So fun!  I was extra thankful that Maw Maw kept Olivia so I could go and just spend time with Grace.



Two weeks ago Grace's soccer class ended.  Grace did well in Kickeroos...although she did better at the beginning when in was just about individual skills.  Playing with and aganist peers was not her thing.  She is now asking to do ballet next year.  Hmmmm!  We will have to see about that...how much money is dance???
Grace is in the middle of the back row.  The two coaches are C. Steven and C. Steve.

Her first medal!



Since Olivia started walking she has been into playing on her own more.  She loves copying and playing along side of Grace.  I went to check where she was the other day and found her in Grace's room playing with the dollhouse all on her own. 

Look closely...she is making the baby go potty!  Maybe she will be easier to potty train then Grace.


Chad's soccer season is coming to an end!  Just in time since Olivia is into walking around instead of sitting in the stroller.  Olivia and Grace both love playing with all the other kids at the soccer games.  Below they are with Austin.

2 comments:

Mommy said...

Your girls are always dressed so pretty...I have some good news...my 2nd daughter just potty trained herself this week! I think your youngest will be easier too because she watches her big sister. I am so thrilled to be done with diapers since we are done having babies! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment :) Have a great weekend!

Jamie {See Jamie blog} said...

What a cutie pie!
I'm another Georgia mom, just stopping by to say HI! ♥