Friday, May 29, 2009

The Girls Room

So I follow Kelly Korner's blog and decided to participate with it today.  Every Friday they blog a different room in their house.  I have included both of the girls room.


This is Grace's room right after we allowed her to move into it (1 1/2 years ago).  The finishing touches were not all there.  In fact we are still working on all them.  I love the colors pink and blue together and found the bedding at Pottery Barn Kids.  My talented husband designed and made the striped wall happen.  My favorite part is the butterfly mobile hanging in the corner...also from Pottery Barn Kids.




This is the nursery and hands down my favorite room in the house.  Chad also designed and remodeled this room...including taking a door out, adding the wood and painting.  The bedding and colors haven't gotten old even after two kids!  The top picture was taken from a photographer at church in our room.  The bottom picture isn't the best picture, it was taken before Grace was born, but I didn't want to go take another picture to download.


9 comments:

Roeshel said...

What a gorgeous little girls room and beautiful nursery! Oh my goodness look at that adorable baby photo! Stunning. I every photo!

:)
Thanks for sharing!
Nice to "meet" you!
TGIF!

Roeshel said...

Ooops...I was signed in under the wrong account (DIY) when I left my comment. Just wanted to say I'm "Roeshel". :)

Sarah said...

Just found your blog from Kelly's Korner! I'm a fellow Georgian, just down the road in Dacula!

Love your little girls rooms. If my boys rooms were halfway clean right now I would be joining in the fun! Your girls are precious!

Liz said...

Super cute!! Pottery Barn is so great :)

Mommy said...

OH WOW!!! I LOVE their rooms.... It's so fun to decorate for girls. I need to get going and post mine :) It will be later tonight since they are napping now..lol!

Oh I also LOVE your new blog....did you do it yourself?

Mommy said...

OMG!! Their rooms are so adorable :) We have the same flower art from PB. I love it!! Your husband is amazing! He did a great job! You have a great decorating eye! Very nice :) Thanks for sharing!

Tiffany said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture of her on her dresser!

Tara G. said...

What sweet pictures!!

Courtney said...

Beautiful rooms. Thanks for sharing!