Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

I am honored, privileged and blessed to be allowed to be the mother of these two wonderful little girls.  To want to be a mother since you were young and to spend several years trying to get pregnant makes me appreciate this holiday.  Being a mom is the hardest and most awarding job I have EVER had.  I thank God daily for sharing Grace and Olivia with me.  

My girls and my wonderful husband made today a very special day.  Below is numerous pictures from today's trip to the park...after our trip to a soccer game, lunch, shopping trip and ice cream.


I am in love with these pictures of Grace in her daddy's hat!


Olivia is in love with wearing necklaces like these.





My sweet girls!!!


After 10 1/2 years of marriage, I still love this man!

The girls loved playing on the playground and I love watching them smile.







Grace was SO proud of the gift she made me at school.  It brought tears to my eyes to see the excitement of giving in her heart.


1 comments:

Joni said...

Happy Mother's Day! Your hair looks great - and nice shirt, Chad!