Sunday, August 10, 2008

Tyler is here

My second nephew was born today. His name is Tyler and he is SO CUTE!!!
My sister was scheduled for a c-section tomorrow morning to deliver this sweet boy but God had better plans. This morning (really in the middle of the night) her water broke. After phone calls, showers and a quick pick up they headed to the hospital around 3:45 am. As soon as I got the call I couldn't go back to sleep...so after shower, packing and a quick pick up we hit the road to South Carolina at 5 am.
Tyler was born at 9:12 am
weighing 7 lbs 5 oz
19 1.5 inches long
Mommy and baby and doing great. Hopefully I will get pictures up soon!

3 comments:

Karen said...

Tell her congrats!!! Matthew was almost a Tyler, so of course I love the name! I can't wait to see pics of him AND all 4 cousins! Y'all take the best pics!

Hope said...

Congratulations :)! I checked out your sister's website, and Tyler is ADORABLE! I am so glad he and your sister are doing great!

me said...

OMG!!! He is so stinkin cute and boy does "Liva" look like a hoss!!