Thursday, August 07, 2008

Things that make me HAPPY...

  • handmade pictures on the fridge
  • Grace getting Olivia to giggle
  • sitting on the sofa with Chad
  • roadtrips
  • one of my children asleep on my chest
  • pedicures
  • having an afternoon nap
  • family walks
  • hearing Chad laugh
  • the smell of a new car
  • being an aunt
  • getting snail mail
  • holding Chad's hand
  • celebrating holidays/birthdays
  • hanging out with good friends
  • getting snuggles as soon as the kids wake up
  • candles burning
  • watching Olivia master a new skill
  • the house clean (notice i didn't saying cleaning it)
  • exploring new things through Grace's eyes
  • Chad surprising my by coming home early from work
  • finding the perfect outfit
  • going to church
  • singing in the car
  • taking pictures that turn out "just right"
  • grilling out
  • feet in the sand
  • falling sleep with Grace or Olivia
  • the unconditional love of Jesus
  • date nights with Chad
  • thunderstorms
  • hearing Grace sing
  • my family being happy
  • spontaneous "I love you"

1 comments:

Hope said...

Love your list!!! I needed to read something positive today. Thanks for reminding me to be thankful...and HAPPY :).