Thursday, April 09, 2009

Whisper Mountain

Last Thursday we left for a four day mission trip with our youth group to Whisper Mountain in Robbinsville, NC.  We took the girls with us and had a blast!  The girls were such troopers being on weird schedules.  They absolutely loved all the attention of all the youth!  They slept well.  I was SO proud of them.  I was also proud of our 19 youth who worked their buns off.  I have a lot of random pictures!  :)

This is one of my most favorite person.  Heather is out youth director but
 also a great friend.  I always look forward to the time I get to spend with 
her.  And my girls LOVE her.  We look forward to her wedding in October and 
are SO honored to have Grace serve as one of the flower girls!!!
We took a hike through the mountains on a trail that our youth help make 
last year.  I debated going and taking the girls but so glad we did.  
Olivia was carried on the trail by a sweet girl named Aly.
Grace feel was head over heels for some of the boys. 

A very rare moment...mommy allowing Grace to play in mud!

Olivia loved watching her daddy on the high rope course.


How Sweet!  Lewis helped pick a flower for me from Olivia.

Annual shaving cream fight.

Everybody worked hard!
It melted my heart to see Grace work!
Chad and Drew (the little guy who got Heather)



0 comments: