Thursday, February 12, 2009

Update...

I thought I would do a quick update on the Maddox household...
We are doing great and staying busy.  Chad continues to search for a job but we know God has a great plan.
Olivia is a Crazy Mess!  She is into everything and LOVES being the center of attention.  Today I walked around the corner and found her eating apples.  Apples that were in a plastic container inside of Grace's backpack.  She was so proud of herself.
This afternoon her had a hard time falling asleep.  I went to go check on her and found her like this...sound asleep...
And yes, those are her pants that she somehow got off and threw out of the crib.
Today I had the pleasure of taking Valentine snacks to Grace's class.  Heart shaped Krispy Kreme doughnuts...YUM!
Who knew how much a three year old would come home with for Valentine. 
And the sweet card made...

Last weekend I planned a girls night out with my middle school small group.  My two little ones came along since Chad was working up at the soccer complex.  Grace turned into a 13 year old for those few hours.  Doing everything by herself and the expressions of a teen.

I love my girls! :)

1 comments:

Joseph said...

I am praying for you guys. My husband is suspended from work and may lose his job any day. I know it's hard and a little scary, but God does have a plan and I'm so thankful for our Lord. He gives me strength. Love your blog...I'm a regular follower!
Amy