Monday, February 16, 2009

Great Weekend

We had a GREAT weekend!  We left Friday morning and traveled to Maw Maw and Paw Paw's house to spend the night.  We always have such a great time there playing outside, golf cart rides, movies and hot tubs!  
Gracie helped mommy make Valentine cookies.
All three of us girls got Valentine presents!  Thank you daddy!
We then left to go to Augusta for a soccer tournament on Saturday morning.  The best part of the weekend was meeting up with our friend Stephen Faires.  Chad and I met Stephen at Georgia Southern.  He is such a great guy and we have truly missed hanging out with him, eating Zaxby's and just being silly.  Stephen was in our wedding several years ago and was even part of the scheme of Chad's proposal to me.  We have often joked that he is my long lost brother because of our eating habits.  I hope we can meet up again soon!  

My good little eater!
Cory and Grace
Grace loves so many of the families on Chad's soccer fields.  Her new recent love is Melissa Keiss.  Thank you Melissa for loving on my girl!
Jennifer and Chad.  Jennifer is a good friend and Chad's team manager.

0 comments: