Wednesday, September 10, 2008

What have we been up to?

We are B-U-S-Y!!!
During the week I am still watching Aidan who is two years old. I keep him every day and Grace is just in love with him. Grace goes to school twice a week from 9:30 to 1:30. Chad has soccer practice two nights a week with there games on the weekend. Chad plays soccer on Friday nights. We have church on Sunday mornings where I volunteer at the children's sign in table every week and Chad volunteers in the AV booth once a month. Chad and I are currently taking a Dave Ramsey course for 13 weeks at church on Sunday afternoons. We both volunteer with the youth group every Sunday night. And I will start leading a mom's bible study on Tuesday mornings. In our extra time we have been taking walks, working in the yard, sewing (I posted some stuff I made recently) and hanging out with friends and family.

3 comments:

Brittain... said...

Did you make this blanket?? I have started sewing and made one similar to this for my nephew! Very cute! Thanks for noticing my countertops! We had white laminate that was about 14 yrs old, and I HATED it!! So, our whole house looks better with the upgrade!

Hope said...

Wow! Ya'll are busy! Just reading that made me feel tired- lol :)...

Love the lovey / taggy blanket! It looks great, and the fabric is adorable too!

Carrie said...

Ooh, I love the Taggie Blanket! My son loves tags, these are such a good idea! :)

Thanks for the comment on my blog about letting my son cry to sleep! I hope things go well for your daughter- 6 months is a hard age, since they're almost getting to the separation anxiety stage, but hopefully it won't take too long for her to adjust. Good luck! :)