Thursday, September 04, 2008

Six month check up

(Yes...I took a picture at the doctors office today. This is before the shots.
Her favorite part of the doctors office is playing with the paper on the table.)
Today I took Olivia for her six month check up. She did awesome and is right on track at 16 lbs 2 oz and 26 3/4 inches long. That puts her in the 85th percentile for height and 60th for weight. I always like to compare it to Grace's stats at that age. Gracie was 16 lbs 6 ozs and 26 1/4 inches, so basically they are about the same. Olivia had several shots and took them like a big girl only crying for a second. I cried longer then she did...lol, I hate watching my girls get hurt. Our goal for this month is to work on sleeping through the night (I'm going to have to let her cry it out) and babbling (she likes to hear herself squeal).

0 comments: