Tuesday, September 02, 2008

First Day of School

The first day of school finally arrived for Grace. I am not sure if she really knew what was going on but her daddy and I talked about school all weekend. She was a little hesitant when we got in front of her classroom door way but within a few seconds she ventured in. The teacher showed her where her bookback and lunchbox goes then Grace found puzzles at the table. She sat down to play, her daddy and I gave her kisses and then we were out the door with NO tears. The teachers said she did great when I picked her up. They said she was very confident in the room (is that a good thing or a bad thing?). The first and only thing Grace told me was that she had cake. I saw a cookie cake in the corner of the room so I assume she did. Day two will be on Thursday!

She loves her daddy.
I really wish I knew what was running through her head sometimes...


This is how we left her, happy as can be. i picked her up a happy girl too.

0 comments: