Friday, September 28, 2007

Update

Grace is now twenty months old. It makes me so sad that she is growing up so fast. But I am also so proud of the little girl she is becoming. Grace loves playing soccer with daddy, she even has a "gooooaaaaallll" dance. She loves coloring, putting together puzzles and building with blocks. She has two friends that she plays really well with...Corey and Erin. It is so cute watching them holding hands, chasing each other, playing ring around a rosy, etc. Grace loves being outside! We have many fits when it is time to come back inside (you can only imagine how many times we have to go outside each day with a new puppy). She is continuing to put two word sentences together, my favorite is "my daddy", of course I usually hear it when she is in trouble. She now uses no and yes appropriately but her favorite word is NO. She is not too fond of a stroller and high chair, she has started sitting in a booster seat every once in a while. And she thinks she is hot stuff when she helps me feed Carson, who is 12 months old. Grace can now tell you about 10 animal sounds (I'll try to get some video of it) and we are starting to work on some colors. She is becoming such a little ham. Below is a video of her dancing or should I say shaking her booty. Enjoy!

As you see their is never a dull moment in our house. Daddy turns his head for one minute and look who is in the tub. She is a lab!

16 1/2 weeks

If this doesn't make you laugh I don't know what will.

0 comments: