Thursday, February 04, 2010

One Day

Grace has become such a talker. She ask tons of questions and will talk your ear off. I love it. She makes me laugh all the time. Last week she told me when she gets big she is going to to get married. So of course I asked who she was going to marry. I waited in anticipation for her answer thinking of all the sweet boys from church. As confident as she could she announced she was going to marry Jesus.

Then at dinner a few weeks later she told me she needed to tell me something. She then recited her bible verse from church with hand motions! "Love God with all your heart" Matthew 22:37. So proud.
She has now also learned her home address. I will have to record it b/c it is one of the cutest things. Although it probably wouldn't be good to put on the web :).

0 comments: