Friday, December 04, 2009

Olivia at 21 months

Olivia is now 21 months old. She is still such a crazy girl and makes me laugh all the time. I have a very hard time disciplining her because her facial expressions when she tells us "no" or "stop" makes me laugh. She is full of words now but still a lot that only a mama would know. She tries to imitate everything Grace does to a tee. She loves trying to sing now and LOVES dancing to a good beat. She still has an attachment to her paci and is still sleeping in a crib. One day I would love to move her into a big girl bed in Gracie's room. She still goes down to bed easy and takes a good three hour nap a day. Olivia has become a picky eater. Vegetables gets spit out of the mouth but she can eat her weight in fruit. Loves mommy's diet coke, we have to hide cans from her. We call her the queen of "I want some" but you have to say it has one word. Anytime anybody has anything thing she says "I want some" over and over again until she gets it or has a melt down. Her favorite thing to play with is baby dolls. She also loves any type bags and playing with Grace. She is still a mama's girl and would sit on my lap or hip all day if she could. I hear "hold me" over twenty times a day. She is my sweet girl and we are loving every minute with her!




1 comments:

Mommy said...

Your girl sounds so much like my little one. She copies big sister on e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g! I love her clothes. By the way- my girls have the same sweater she's wearing on the last photo :) We have good taste..ha!