Friday, August 07, 2009

Brownies

Today the girls helped me make brownies. My first thought was I thought Grace and Erin would love cooking. Little did I know that Olivia wanted to get her hands dirty also. She pulled her own chair across the room to the counter top and climbed onto the chair all on her own. The two big girls were very patient with her...because she wanted to do everything! The biggest lesson Olivia learned was that brownies have to cook!

I gave them each a spoon with a little bit of the batter on it...it's the best part!
"I WANT MORE!"
"Please"
This is when we first put them in the oven...
On No...she is about to get upset...
she can't figure out why they have to be in there...
MELTDOWN...so sad and funny all a the same time

Everybody enjoyed brownies with lunch later on in the day.....

1 comments:

Clark Family said...

So the one with Olivia's meltdown about the cooktime is great! I mean she knows she wants them now!