Friday, July 10, 2009

Show Us Where You Live


I have decided to participate in another "Show Us Where You Live" Friday from Kelly's Korner. This week we show our foyer or entryway of our house. At first I thought that was a pretty boring place to show but soon realized it is one of my favorite parts of my house. So here it is...

The walk up the side walk to our front door.

Inside view of our front door. I would really LOVE to replace our front door one day. Hint hint honey!

I love pictures of my family so I love these bookshelves right inside our front door.

My favorite picture hung inside of my house. Not just because they are of my girls but because we had people sign it when they were both first born.

7 comments:

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

I love the arched window above your front door!

Daily Tales of Sugar and Spice said...

i want a new front door too! if i could only be content - we'd be loaded. ;-) love the idea of people signing their photo mat after born. so cool.

Unknown said...

Great Entry way, love that built in unit, GOOD JOB!

Alissa:Adventurer said...

Oh my. I LOVE your entry way. Its beautiful. The book case is amazing!

Leslie said...

Love that color with your trim, and the baby picture is adorable!

Melissa Stover said...

the baby pictures are so sweet. and i love the shelf. what a great display area!

Kristin said...

The light coming through those gorgeous windows surrounding your door is beauty enough! Wow!