Friday, July 10, 2009

Cow Appreciation Day

Today was Cow Appreciation Day at Chick-fil-a. Which means if you dress like a cow you will get free food. So after finding items around the house like cow pjs (thanks Robyn), black scrapbook paper and face paint, we were off to get our free food. About halfway to Chick-fil-a I began to think this could be a bad idea...I have three kids, three years and younger, who are ALL afraid of the Chick-fil-a cow. But with our faces painted and spots on we were not turning around. So the next five minutes of travel I gave a little pep talk about how the big cow is our friends...we will not cry or scream when we see it because we are big boys and girls.


Yummy Free Food!
We were able to get three free kid meals and free combo because even I dressed up with spots on my shirt!

On NO here comes a cow!
I will not panic I can hold all three on my lap if I need to.
Success! We touched the cow and we have no tears!!!
Well at least from the older two!I just had to share this picture because it cracked me up! Do you think she may need to go to the bathroom?

0 comments: