Saturday, October 18, 2008

October Day

Today was the perfect October day. It was awesome weather,cool and crisp. We started the day at Octoberfest. Grace enjoyed all the free handouts of food and candy. After afternoon naps me and the girls headed to the Rothschild Halloween pumpkin carving party. We had a blast with friends, good food and carving.

It was my first carving on my own. Grace wanted nothing to do with cleaning it out, she thought it was yucky.

Here are the girls with Amanda Barth. We love the Barth family. They are such an awesome family and fun to hang out with. They also love my girls and my girls LOVE them!Everyone commented on how happy Olivia is. We are blessed with this happy and content little girl.
Are are just some of our kiddos that were at the party.


Nothing like eating ice cream with a friend.
Olivia and Christa Barth

I wish this picture wasn't so blurry because is it so sweet.

Olivia and Ashely. Ashley is a one of the girls from our youth group. She has been spending Sunday afternoons babysitting up at the church and is doing such a good job. My girls have gotten to know her in the best few weeks and love to play with her.





0 comments: